This week is the Games Developer Conference at the Moscone Center, in San Francisco. RIM is a sponsor, has a booth at the Expo and has several sessions.
Our Open Source projects are a key part of the sessions. Some of the repos you will encounter at RIM’s sessions at GDC include:
- Gameplay – our cross-platform 3D native gaming framework,
- NDK-Samples – showing the capabilities of the Native PlayBook platform, including social gaming using BBM and Scoreloop,
- All the HTML5 repos, including WebGL-Samples (w/ TunnelTilt), WebWorks, WebWorks-TabletOS, WebWorks-Samples, WebWorks-Community-APIs, Ripple, AliceJS, bbUI.js.
- Social Gaming on WebWorks and on BlackBerry Smartphones,
- Our excellent Webkit-based browser (both on the PlayBook and on modern BlackBerry smartphones)
- … and more
Check more details, including the full list of sessions, in Victoria’s post at DevBlog.