- Frogatto Ported to the Blackberry Playbook. Code at GitHub; see LICENSE for details as conditions vary between engine and maps.
- Emulators are a favorite of the Open Source community. CrackBerry has a consolidated page and I chased down the repos to most:
- Port of Snes9x.com via domaemon to a7tomic’s snes9x-pb repo. See thread@CB
- Port of DGEN/sdl to froggyface’s DGEN@GitHub. See post and thread@CB.
- Port of unreal-speccy ZX Spectrum to froggyface’s speccy@GitHub. See post and thread@CB.
- Port of VBA-m to froggyface’s VBAMpb. See post and thread@CB.
- Port of HuGo to froggyface’s HuGo. See post and thread@CB.
- Port of FCEUX to froggyface’s FCEUXpb. See post and thread@CB.
- Our port of DosBox. Post and thread@CB.
- Port of SCUMM VM, probably via this repo but unclear where are the sources. Announcement here; thread@CB.
Please send us/post links to other interesting Open Source news. I’ll keep this series going if I collect enough content.